Customer Discovery in the Digital Age
Every business begins and grows based on the answer to two questions.
- Who is your customer?
- What is the problem your product or service solves for these customers?
The customer discovery process begins by querying potential customer segments and getting feedback to all the issues they bring to your attention. The insights you gain help to create ideal customer personas and value propositions.
In this session, we will show you how to begin the process using online resources and tools for researching, surveying, interviewing and listening to gain valuable feedback while also creating persona models
- Receive a step-by-step process on how to begin your customer discovery
- Learn what type of questions will help you understand your target customer
- Obtain a list of research tools and resources at your fingertips
- Learn how to easily create a persona model
After Attending You Will Be Able To:
- To implement your customer discovery research and identify your ideal customer
- Determine the need for something even if that product or service does not yet exist
- Develop persona models based on your customer discovery findings
- Take the next step to your positioning and messaging that aligns with your target customer