The Top 10 Tricks for Lead Generation – Ruth Stevens
This fast-paced session introduces the top techniques for B2B lead generation today, from calculating the right number of leads required and setting qualification criteria, to identifying the best sources for prospecting data, to lead nurturing, tracking and reporting.
In this session, you’ll find:
- New sources of B2B prospecting data you should know about.
- The single best offer strategy in B2B marketing today; plus other offers that motivate action among business buyers.
- The best prospecting media – and the media channels to avoid.
- How to identify the right lead qualification criteria for your business.
- How to quadruple your campaign productivity with lead nurturing.
- The top 2 metrics that are essential to measuring the results of your lead generation investments.
Do you want leads that will increase your or your sales team’s productivity by 200% or more? Whether you lead a marketing department, a field sales force, a distribution channel, or an in-house sales team, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn practical methods to increase the qualified sales leads flowing your way.
Meet the Instructor
Ruth P. Stevens consults on customer acquisition and retention, teaches marketing at business schools in the U.S. and abroad, and is a guest blogger at Biznology and Target Marketing Magazine, and a contributing writer at AdAge. Crain’s BtoB magazine named Ruth one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Marketing. Her newest book is B2B Data-Driven Marketing: Sources, Uses, Results.