Startup Alleghenies Social Media Marketing 101: Somerset Lunch & Learn
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 101 FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Join Startup Alleghenies for a two-hour introduction to social media marketing for startups and small businesses. This course is for beginners who would like to use social media to build customer relationships and generate business.
What you’ll learn:
PART ONE: BUILDING ACCOUNTS
1) Discuss the roles of different social media platforms
2) Take a tour of Facebook’s business page and understand the navigation, privacy and set-up options
3) Learn how to set up and leverage groups in Facebook
4) Learn the basic ways to post, share, like content, and ensure check-in feature is active
5) Learn how to create a business Instagram account and link it to your Facebook business account.
6) Learn the key features of LinkedIn and Twitter
PART TWO: LEARNING HOW TO BUILD GREAT CONTENT
1) Understand how social media works to build business
2) Learn how to set objectives, define influencers, followers and measure success
3) Understand the most successful types of content and how to stay relevant
4) Understand the role of a content calendar and determine when and how often to share content
NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS FUNDED BY STARTUP ALLEGHENIES AND IS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF ENTREPRENEURS AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS IN CENTRAL PA. IF YOU ARE NOT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR DO NOT OWN YOUR OWN COMPANY, YOUR TICKETS WILL BE REVOKED.