Google Lead Generation: How to Get the Most out of Local Search – Ben Franklin LaunchLINK at 814 Worx
Learn how consumer local search behavior has changed in 2018. More consumers took action in search results: 20.1% increase in clicks to call, clicks for directions, and clicks to the website.
As an attendee of Google Lead Generation, you’ll receive comprehensive instruction on integrating your business into Google Search features to get the best results for your business.
- Basic guidelines for representing your business on Google.
- How-to select the best categories to help your customers find accurate, relevant information.
- Online reviews are known to impact search result rankings, consumer trust, and click-through rates. Find out how to make them work for you.
- How to add Google Posts…like “mini-ads” or “social media posts” that show up in Google search listing.
- Learn what type of posts you should be making.
- What to do if you manage more than one location.
- Learn the critical factors that influence what links will appear in your listing.
- Guidelines for adding images and video to your GMB listing.
- Adding services with product name, description and price
Your speaker is David Hunter, the CEO of ASAP Maps. David is also the COO for dbaPlatform and serves as the president of two other private companies in PA. His ability to synthesize complex data and information is key to the successful development of client projects and the advancement of organizations throughout Pennsylvania.
We know your schedule makes evenings sometimes the best for accessing training and networking opportunities, so we’ve scheduled this video conference at 6 p.m. You’re getting a great deal, between the free content and networking opportunities. Don’t delay, as seating at your preferred location may be limited. See you February 27, 2019!