Ecommerce Returns Management Policies: How to Stand Behind Every Customer Sale and Not Lose Your Shirts
Returns can quickly make or break your bottom line in ecommerce.
But returns are far more than simply a cost to minimize. Returns are deeply engrained in the ecommerce customer experience, and they represent an opportunity to satisfy a customer who almost got what they wanted.
During this webinar, Matt Blevins from ReturnLogic will explain how you can ensure a superior post-purchase experience through your return policy and process. He will even reveal how returns data can unlock immense value in your business via insights related to products and customers.
We will cover
- Why returns are important, and how returns fit into the ecommerce landscape
- How to design a better returns process and return policy for your business
- How returns data can be leveraged to drive business decisions.
Benefits of this session
- Gain an appreciation for the role and impact of returns in ecommerce
- Formulate optimal return policies and processes
- Understand the power of returns data
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Articulate the role of returns in ecommerce and identify the impacts across their business
- Craft a better return policy and returns process that are designed for their business and customers
- Summarize returns data and extract insights to inform business decisions