Ad Campaigns: Breaking Down What Worked, What Didn’t & Why – WEBINAR
Embark on an entertaining journey visiting old and new advertising campaigns and get a breakdown on what worked and what didn’t. Presented by Jack Zerby with sarcasm and humor, Jack points out all the appeals marketers use to grab attention and understanding your audience.
Jack Zerby takes us on an entertaining journey visiting old and new advertising campaigns and gives us a breakdown on what he thinks worked, including ads that missed the mark. With sarcasm and humor Jack points out the all the appeals marketers use to grab the attention of the target spanning from fear, humor, rational, sex or bandwagon propaganda…
Meet the Instructor
Jack Zerby is obsessed with details. But mostly one thing – ad copy – specifically advertising copy that drives action. Jack is the Founder and Designer of DOHQ, School Of Action, Flavors.me and Goodsie. His products have appeared in Forbes, NY Times, TechCrunch, Fast Company, and Time Magazine. He was the former Design Director at Vimeo, and was a designer at Pentagram Design, Frog Design and RG/A.
What we’ll cover:
- Headlines that grab your attention and others that fall flat
- Call to actions that are irresistable, and others that are easy to ignore
- Where’s the cheese? When features aren’t followed by benefits
After taking this session, you will be able to:
- Create more effective advertising by avoiding common ad pitfalls
- Know how to audit your existing ads and make them more customer centric
- Learn headline formulas you can apply to any product or service to instantly hook your reader